Copyright Regulations for Content on RockSolid Perspective
You are free to share, distribute or transmit any work on this blog under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must attribute the content that you’ve used by including a link back to the specific content page. You must not suggest that RockSolid Perspective endorses you or your use of the content on this blog. You are not allowed to republish the entire article/blog post on your website even if attribution is made.Only excerpts of less than 100 words from each article will be allowed to be published on other websites. A link back to the specific article permalink must be included.
- Noncommercial Usage – You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless given pre-authorization.
- Derivative Works – You may build upon this work as long as proper attribution (see above) is given.
- Syndication – If you want to syndicate or distribute the full article on your website, please email me for permission. Permission must be granted before you do so.
- Licensing – You can license the articles on RockSolid Perspective for $600 per article. Please email me for details.