Personal…Who am I?
- Name: Jason Raak
- Hometown: West Michigan
- Occupation: Design Engineer & CAD Administrator
- I am an avid softball player during the spring, summer, and fall.
- I play at least 3 nights/week and about every other Saturday.
- During the winter I coach basketball at a local middle school.
- I am a HUGE University of Michigan fan!
- I am also a Pistons, Tigers, Red Wings, and Lions (unfortunate, I know) fan.
- Used to drive in 10-15 demolition derbies in Michigan & Indiana per summer.
- I have driven in multiple demolition derbies on asphalt before.
SolidWorks…Who am I?
- User since: February of 2006
- CSWP since: January of 2007
- SWUG co-leader since: March of 2008
- I am an AutoCAD 2d convert
- I attended my 1st SolidWorks WORLD in San Diego, California in 2008.
- I presented at my 1st SolidWorks WORLD in Orlando, Florida in 2009.
- Presentation: The Ins & Outs of In Context Modeling
- I am a member of the SolidWorks “Blog Squad”.
- I am co-leader of the West Michigan SolidWorks User Group.